Friday, July 8, 2011

first written review, hopefully more to come

Walking out from the Gallery 924 at the Arts Council of Indianapolis on the first of July, I was overwhelmingly ecstatic over the number of people wanting to not only pick my brain, but to fill it with creatively kind words to push me further in my artistic endeavors. Such a warm welcome to say the least. Artwork from 32 individuals lined the walls, each uniquely talented with a solid grasp of where they want to be within the art world. Although we are all here in this gallery together, we all want to walk away with something different. I'll dive into this topic at a more appropriate time, but for now I'll leave it at that. Moving ahead a few days, I was pleased to hear through a Facebook comment that the gallery and I had been reviewed by NUVO weekly newspaper. A flattering first article with hopefully more to come. Enjoy!  http://www.nuvo.net/indianapolis/review-contemporary-figurative-work-at-924/Content?oid=2290319

No comments:

Post a Comment